Smith Llewelyn Partnership are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their experienced team.
The ideal candidate will be someone with legal secretarial experience or a Law graduate. You will work with and assist our team of experienced solicitors.
Our office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Assist in key secretarial tasks.
- Be conversant with online portals.
- Have a confident manner to deal with telephone callers.
- Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be confident in the use of Word, Outlook, Excel and case management systems.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- Have experience in use of online portals including HMCTS and Land Registry
- Excellent Client Care Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Please send your CV to Barbara Kinsey – email@example.com or ring 01792 464444 to discuss the role.